Whether you want to worship, sing, make smores or just kick back, relax and enjoy some fellowship around a camp fire, you'll find one of our outdoor chapels to be the perfect place. Each outdoor chapel is equipped with a wood rack and plenty of firewood. A kindling crate is available for those wishing to build their own fire or our staff will be happy to start a fire for you at a specified time/location.
- * Hillside - nestled down the east end of Wesley Trail; has amphitheater-style seating.
- * Three Crosses - in our open campground area near our picnic pavilion; includes a small stage.
- * Windy Point - a short distance down the west end of Wesley Trail; behind Oakwood cabin.
- * Pine - sits further back in our campground area; secluded by surrounding pines.
- * Hilltop - sits on main camp atop our BIG sled hill; a great place to warm up while sledding.
- * Trust Trail - at the end of our Faith Journey Path; a great place for debriefing after the activity.
- * Suspended Cross - a short distance from our dining hall down Wesley Trail; our newest chapel.