There are many exciting, no-cost recreational activities at Pictured Rocks Camp for groups to enjoy during their stay. Sports balls, Frisbees, trail maps, sleds etc. are all available upon request.
* Courts and Playing Fields - sand volleyball and full-size basketball courts, large grassy fields for kickball, soccer etc., children's playground (slide & swings) and 4-square.
* Frisbee Golf - groups with serious players may use our disc sets (driver, mid-range and putter) by request at the camp office if replacement cost of $20/Frisbee is agreed to. We encourage younger children and novice players to use our regular Frisbees in case of accidental loss.
*Geocaching - groups may use the camp's GPS units by request at the camp office if replacement cost of $200/unit for lost or damaged units is agreed to. Camp has 10+ caches on-site.
* Trust Trail - a blindfolded adventure (bandanas available upon request) following a rope through the woods and encountering numerous obstacles along the way. Ends at an outdoor chapel where discussions/debriefing can occur - great faith-building activity!
* Hiking Trails - several miles of color-coded, easy to moderate walking trails will lead you through the woods to scenic destination points at camp and the adjacent Pictured Rocks Park. Maps listing trail distances and showing different colors are available at the camp office.
* Sledding - groups enjoy our BIG sled hill with fire ring at the top to warm by - a perfect winter fun activity!
* Gaga Pit - an enclosed, outside dodge ball gaming area which adults, kids and staff enjoy tremendously! A fast-paced and addictive game that anyone can win.